Early stage fundraising dynamics is a crucial part of securing the capital you need to accelerate your idea, startup, or small business. Like most entrepreneurs you probably got the wheels turning by investing your own money, investments from friends and family, bank loans, or trade agreements. If it’s time to approach investors for seed, startup, or early growth funding, there’s a few important factors you need to know that significantly impact investor interest:
- The Entrepreneur/Team: Who are they investing in? Experience? Background?
- Idea/Market: Will your idea work? Are you speculating what the market wants, or do you actually know?
- Go-To-Market Strategy: What is your model? How will you generate revenue?
- Financial Dynamics: Terms? Proforma? Future Funding?
- Exit Strategy
Join Hub83 for FREE lunch, and get more insight from one of Chicago’s most well known business leaders and entrepreneurial accelerator, Glenn Gottfried!
Hub83 is excited to announce their 2nd installment in the Hub83 Business Lunch Series: Early Stage Fundraising Dynamics with Glenn Gottfried. As an added bonus, Jason Jacobsohn will discuss the Goldman Sachs 10k Small Business Initiative!
Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses is a $500 million investment to help entrepreneurs create jobs and economic opportunity by providing them with greater access to education, financial capital and business support services. Jason Jacobsohn will be on hand to discuss:
- What is the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program?
- How can this program assist me in growing my company?
- How can I apply for this program?
- What criteria do you look for with applicants?
CLICK HERE TO RSVP AND RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY! LIMITED SEATING.