As a new entrepreneur of a startup, there are a ton of questions you're most likely asking yourself:
- Will your idea work?
- Are you speculating what the market wants, or do you actually know?
- Are you ready to become an entrepreneur?
- Do you need to pivot? When?
- Are you developing, but not listening and learning?
- How fast can you get to revenue?
- Should you get funding? Can you? How do you?
You’re not alone! Every entrepreneur goes through a journey of failures and successes. Every entrepreneur learns,from sometimes costly mistakes, along the way. Fortunately, there are more answers, resources, and guidance from successful entrepreneurs than ever before!
In this Small Business Expansion Series, you will get answers and learn the following:
- The Lean StartUp Methodology
- The Entrepreneurial Formula
- Scale, fine-tune, and expand your business!
Join Hub83 and Jeff Weber in an engaging conversation about ideas, startups, running, and exits.
Click here for your FREE copy of "From Idea to Exit: The Entrepreneurial Journey"
Jeff Weber, author and serial entrepreneur, will be at Hub83 in South Barrington next Wednesday, September 10th, from 6-8p to offer these answers and guidance. Jeff will tackle your questions, and give you insight on how his journey led to an Inc. Magazine 500 Fastest Growing Company all the way to it’s acquisition by a Fortune 100 Corporation!